Cohen Milstein Sellers & Toll PLLC is one of the country’s premier class action firms. With more than 90 attorneys and six offices, we specialize in groundbreaking and high-stakes litigation concerning Securities Fraud, Antitrust Violations, Civil Rights and Employment, Consumer Protection, Employee Benefits, Qui Tam/False Claims Act, International Human Rights, Catastrophic Injury and the representation of state attorneys general in civil law enforcement investigations and litigation.
Cohen Milstein’s Washington, D.C. office has an opening for a Staff Attorney in the Antitrust Practice group. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: reviewing documents; factual research for existing cases and for investigations; and assisting with other discovery tasks, including responding to discovery requests and deposition preparation. Although this is not a partnership-track position, it does involve substantive legal work. Staff Attorneys at Cohen Milstein are considered an integral part of their case teams and work side-by-side with associates and other attorneys on their cases.
• J.D. from an accredited law school and licensed to practice in DC
• Litigation experience required; Antitrust experience strongly preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail required to handle large volumes of documents and work associated with each case
• The ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Good analytic skills to synthesize large amounts of information into accurate summaries
• The ability to work independently
Cohen Milstein is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting a diverse workplace. We strongly encourage women, people of color, and other candidates from under-represented backgrounds to apply.