Nathaniel Regenold is an associate in Cohen Milstein’s Antitrust practice. He represents a broad range of individuals and businesses in civil litigation, with a focus on multi-district class actions and antitrust litigation.
Prior to joining Cohen Milstein, Nathaniel clerked for the Honorable Paul L. Friedman of the United States District Court for the District of Columbia and for the Honorable Jane Kelly of the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit. Before that, he was a litigation associate at a highly regarded global law firm where he focused on antitrust and other civil litigation matters.
During law school, Nathaniel was the vice president of the Asian Pacific American Law Students Association, an executive editor of the Georgetown Law Journal, and a member of the Order of the Coif.
Prior to law school, Nathaniel served as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Liberia, where he taught high school math and science, and worked as a legal assistant with the Florence Immigrant and Refugee Rights Project in his home state of Arizona, providing legal assistance to detained adults facing threat of deportation.
Nathaniel is proficient in Spanish.
- Co-Vice Chair of the Amicus Committee of the Committee to Support Antitrust Laws (COSAL) for 2024
- New York
- District of Columbia
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., magna cum laude, 2018
- Washington University in St. Louis, B.A., with College Honors, 2011
- Law Clerk, the Hon. Paul L. Friedman, U.S. District Court, District of Columbia (2021 – 2022)
- Law Clerk, the Hon. Jane Kelly, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit (2020 – 2021)