Cohen Milstein Attorneys Recognized in the 2019 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America
August 15, 2018
Cohen Milstein Sellers & Toll is pleased to announce that nine attorneys from the firm’s Palm Beach Gardens, FL, Raleigh, NC, and Washington, DC offices have been selected for inclusion in the 25th Edition of The Best Lawyers in America.
Cohen Milstein attorneys were recognized in the following practice areas:
- Nicholas C. Johnson: Personal Injury Litigation
- Kalpana Kotagal: Employment Law
- Leslie M. Kroeger: Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions; Personal Injury Litigation; Product Liability Litigation
- Theodore J. Leopold: Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions; Personal Injury Litigation; Product Liability Litigation
- Poorad Razavi: Personal Injury Litigation
- Joseph M. Sellers: Civil Rights Law; Labor Law Union; Labor and Employment Litigation
- Christine E. Webber: Civil Rights Law; Employment Law
The 25th Edition of The Best Lawyers in America (2019) recognizes more than 60,000 attorneys in 145 practice areas, covering all 50 states and the District of Columbia. Inclusion in this year’s publication is based on more than 7.8 million detailed evaluations submitted by lawyers across the country.
To learn more about The Best Lawyers in America, click here.