Cohen Milstein Attorneys Named Washington, D.C. Super Lawyers & Rising Stars
Nine partners and three associates recognized across five practice areas
WASHINGTON, DC – Cohen Milstein, one of the nation’s leading plaintiff-side law firms, has announced that the 2023 edition of Washington, D.C. Super Lawyers magazine has named twelve of its attorneys to its Super Lawyer and Rising Stars lists, representing a number of practice areas.
2023 Washington D.C. Super Lawyers are:
- Andrew N. Friedman, Consumer Protection
- Agnieszka M. Fryszman, Human Rights
- Kalpana Kotagal, Civil Rights & Employment
- Kit A. Pierson, Antitrust
- Julie Goldsmith Reiser, Securities Litigation & Investor Protection
- Joseph M. Sellers, Civil Rights & Employment
- Daniel A. Small, Antitrust
- Daniel S. Sommers, Securities Litigation & Investor Protection
- Steven J. Toll, Securities Litigation & Investor Protection
2023 Washington D.C. Rising Stars:
- Alison Deich, Antitrust
- Brian Johnson, Consumer Protection
- Harini Srinivasan, Civil Rights & Employment
According to Super Lawyers, selection is based on a multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, independent research and evaluation of candidates, and peer reviews by practice area.
About Cohen Milstein
Cohen Milstein Sellers & Toll PLLC is a premier U.S. plaintiffs’ law firm, handling high-profile and precedent-setting litigation in the areas of antitrust, civil rights and employment law, complex torts, consumer protection, employee benefits/ERISA, ethics and fiduciary counseling, human rights, public client, securities, and whistleblower/False Claims Act law. With over 100 attorneys across the country, Cohen Milstein has offices in Washington, DC, Chicago, IL, New York, NY, Palm Beach Gardens, FL, Philadelphia, PA, Raleigh, NC, Boston, MA and Minneapolis, MN. For additional information, please visit www.cohenmilstein.com or call 202.408.4600.