Susan G. Taylor is Of Counsel at Cohen Milstein and a member of the firm’s Securities Litigation & Investor Protection practice, where she brings to bear more than 19 years of litigation and trial experience prosecuting high profile securities fraud, consumer fraud, and antitrust class action claims.
Prior to joining Cohen Milstein, Ms. Taylor was a partner at a highly regarded national securities litigation firm, where she recovered over $2.5 billion for shareholders from many of the largest corporations in the United States. In addition to her substantial trial experience, Ms. Taylor has overseen the successful mediation of numerous securities fraud cases of all sizes.
Prior to working in the private section, Ms. Taylor was a Special Assistant U.S. Attorney in the Southern District of California, San Diego, where she focused on criminal prosecutions, as well as a Staff Attorney at the San Diego County District Attorney’s Office.
Ms. Taylor volunteers at the Mid-Atlantic Innocence Project as a Case Screener and is a former member of the Board of Directors of the Istanbul International Community School (2014 – 2017). She was named a California Super Lawyer in 2015 and 2016.
Ms. Taylor earned her B.A. from The Pennsylvania State University, and she received her J.D. from The Catholic University Columbus School of Law.
- Case Screener, Mid-Atlantic Innocence Project, February 2019 - present
- Board of Directors, Istanbul International Community School, 2014-2017
- Board of Directors, San Diego Volunteer Lawyer Program, 2007-2013
- Board of Governors, Association of Business Trial Lawyers, San Diego, 2011-2013
- Founding Member and Advisory Board, Girls Think Tank Non-Profit, 2008-2010