Cohen Milstein is one of the country’s premier plaintiffs class action firms. With over 90 attorneys and six offices, we specialize in groundbreaking and high-stakes litigation concerning securities, civil rights, antitrust, consumer protection, employee benefits, international human rights, whistleblower/false claims act, and matters representing state attorneys general in civil law enforcement investigations and litigation.
Cohen Milstein Sellers & Toll PLLC is committed to recruiting, retaining, and promoting a diverse community within our firm. Diversity is an inclusive concept that encompasses, without limitation, race, color, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religion, age, disability, and sexual orientation. We believe that diversity enhances the quality of service we provide to clients and makes our firm a more vibrant and fulfilling place to work.
To ensure that the firm continues to make progress in our commitment to diversity, our firm's Hiring and Diversity Committee is dedicated to examining all aspects of our hiring, benefits, training, support, and promotion practices in order to assess progress, identify current needs and implement solutions.
With its long history of advocating for gender equality in the workplace, Cohen Milstein is also proud to be recognized for creating a culture of equality and diversity within the firm. In 2015, Law360 included Cohen Milstein on its “Ceiling Smashers List,” identifying the firm as having the fourth-highest percentage of female partners among 400 U.S. law firms surveyed and ranking it seventh among the 100 best law firms in the country for women to work.
Cohen Milstein offers a competitive compensation program. Our flexible benefits program features several options to protect health and financial well-being as well as to help achieve a healthy work-life balance. Our programs include the following:
- Choice of a traditional Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) medical plan or a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) available to employees, dependents and domestic partners
- Dental insurance available
Vision insurance provided
- Healthcare and dependent flexible spending accounts available
- Life and accidental death and dismemberment Insurance provided
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance provided
- Retirement plans
- Pre-tax transportation benefit program to pay qualified commuting and parking expenses
- Business casual dress
- Paid-Time Off (30 days per year for attorneys. PTO for all others varies based on position and tenure)
- 9 paid holidays
- Paid maternity, parental and adoption leave
Employee Assistance Program with counseling, resources, and referral services provided
Other Benefits – Attorneys Only
- Flexible work schedule
- Bar dues (up to 3 states)
- Contributions for mobile devices and reimbursement for monthly data plan