Cohen Milstein is one of the country’s premier plaintiffs’ class action firms. With more than ninety attorneys and six offices, we specialize in groundbreaking and high-stakes litigation concerning Securities, Antitrust, Civil Rights, Consumer Protection, Employee Benefits, Qui Tam/False Claims Act, International Human Rights, and matters representing state attorneys general in civil law enforcement investigations and litigation.
Our Washington, D.C. office is seeking an RFP & Client Service Manager – Securities Litigation to provide support for the Securities Litigation and Investor Protection practice group. This position would be ideal for someone who has significant writing experience, strong organizational skills and an ability to meet deadlines.
- Search for and efficiently respond to formal procurement requests—RFPs, RFIs and RFQs; maintain information to accurately submit responses on short notice
- Oversee the monthly preparation and distribution of client reports
- Collaborate with marketing team to prepare materials for client presentations
- Participate in weekly meetings and track information on a client level
- Work with software development to roll out new features to accommodate both external and internal users of our system.
- Write articles and prepare content for quarterly newsletter
- Bachelor’s Degree in writing, journalism or a related field
- 3+ years of experience writing grants or RFP responses a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and attention to detail
- Ability to interact with others in a courteous and professional manner
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Outlook and PowerPoint
Cohen Milstein is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting a diverse workplace. We strongly encourage women, people of color, and other candidates from under-represented backgrounds to apply.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate “RFP & Client Service Manager – Securities Litigation” in the subject line.