Cohen Milstein is seeking a full-time Medical Malpractice Paralegal to provide legal assistance and support in the Firm’s Palm Beach Gardens, Florida office. This position requires attention to detail, strong analytical and interpersonal skills, the ability to work self-sufficiently with minimal supervision and handle multiple priorities. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to, reviewing and indexing documents, prepare discovery and responses, work with experts, independently perform tasks coordinate/schedule calendars and perform tasks both as a paralegal and legal assistant.
- A four-year degree and/or Paralegal Studies Certificate
- 5-7 years of medical malpractice and litigation experience
- Working knowledge of State and Federal Rules of Court
- Exceptional organizational skills and strong writing skills
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Experience with internet research, LexisNexis and Westlaw
- Familiarity with Trialworks Software is a plus
Cohen Milstein is an equal-opportunity employer. We encourage women, minority and other diverse candidates to apply.
For consideration, please submit a cover letter and resume via email to email@example.com. Be sure to indicate "Med/Mal Paralegal" in the subject line.