Cohen Milstein is seeking a full-time Legal Assistant to work in the Firm’s Florida office to effectively handle priorities and facilitate the daily operations of a professional and dynamic legal team. This position will be primarily responsible for review/indexing documents, electronically file pleadings, file organization, coordinate and schedule calendars and perform tasks both as a Paralegal and Legal Assistant.
- 3-5 years of complex litigation experience on State and Federal levels
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to juggle multiple activities and work under pressure
- Ability to independently perform tasks
Cohen Milstein is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting a diverse workplace. We encourage women, minority and other diverse candidates to apply.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume and include “Legal Assistant” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.