The Employee Benefits/ERISA Practice Group is seeking a Paralegal to work in our Washington, DC Office on a full-time basis. This position requires strong analytical and interpersonal skills, willingness to work overtime as needed, a commitment to teamwork, and the ability to handle multiple priorities and work with minimal supervision. The ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree; Paralegal Certification also considered
- Exceptional organizational skills and strong writing skills
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Experience with internet research, LEXIS/NEXIS and Westlaw
- Experience with discovery management platforms, PACER, and CM-ECF preferred, but not required
- Prior paralegal experience preferred; but not required
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a wonderful work environment. Preference will be given to candidates who will make a two-year minimum commitment to the position.
Cohen Milstein is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting a diverse workplace. We strongly encourage women, people of color, and other candidates from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and academic transcripts to email@example.com. Please indicate “Employee Benefits Paralegal” in the subject line.