Cohen Milstein Sellers & Toll PLLC is one of the country’s premier class action firms. With more than 90 attorneys and six offices, we specialize in groundbreaking and high-stakes litigation concerning Antitrust, Civil Rights and Employment, Consumer Protection, Securities Fraud and Investor Protection, Employee Benefits, Qui Tam/False Claims Act, International Human Rights, Catastrophic Injury and matters representing state attorneys general in civil law enforcement investigations and litigation.
The Sexual Abuse, Sex Trafficking, and Domestic Violence team is seeking a Litigation Paralegal to work in our Palm Beach Gardens Florida office on a full-time basis. This position will provide legal work and support by collaborating with attorneys and other paralegal staff on sexual and child abuse cases and other civil litigation matters. Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Reviewing/indexing documents
- Electronically file pleadings
- Prepare responses to discovery
- Coordinate/schedule calendars
- Bachelor’s Degree or a paralegal certificate
- Minimum three years of experience [Florida State and Federal Courts]
- Exceptional organization, communication and strong writing skills
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe
- Experience with internet research, LEXIS/NEXIS and Westlaw
Cohen Milstein is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting a diverse workplace. We strongly encourage women, people of color, and other candidates from under-represented backgrounds to apply.
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and academic transcripts to email@example.com. Please indicate “Complex Tort Litigation Paralegal” in the subject line.