Cohen Milstein seeks a paralegal to work with the Antitrust Practice Group on a full-time basis in our New York office. This position requires attention to detail, willingness to work overtime as needed, strong analytical and interpersonal skills, the ability to work independently with minimal supervision and handle multiple priorities. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to, drafting and proofreading documents, organize and prepare documents for depositions, interviewing witnesses, legal filings, analytical research, and case management. The ideal candidate will possess:
- A four-year degree or a paralegal certificate
- Exceptional organizational skills and strong writing skills
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Experience with internet research, LEXIS/NEXIS and Westlaw
- Prior paralegal experience preferred but not required
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a great work environment. Preference will be given to candidates who will make a two-year minimum commitment to the position.
Cohen Milstein is an equal-opportunity employer. We encourage women, minority and other diverse candidates to apply.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume and include "Antitrust Paralegal" in the subject line.