Regina D. Poserina represents whistleblowers in qui tam cases brought throughout the United States under the federal and state False Claims Act statutes against recipients of government funds.
A retired registered nurse, Gina focuses predominantly on representing whistleblowers in healthcare fraud. She also has extensive experience in whistleblower actions related to fraud against other governmental programs, including the Department of Defense, Department of Housing and Urban Development, Department of Food Stamp/Agriculture, Department of Small Business Administration, and Department of Education.
Gina’s cases, currently under seal, include representing:
- A former executive in a case involving substandard medical products and kickbacks under the Medicare and Medicaid programs.
- A provider in a case involving alterations of electronic health records resulting in upcoding of Medicare patient submissions.
- A former executive in a case involving altered scientific data resulting in false payments from Medicare.
- A former executive in the tech industry in a case involving misrepresentation of technical abilities in a CDC grant program.
- A former Department of Defense contractor in a case involving overbilling on a DOD contract.
- Home health nurses in a case involving kickbacks for the provision of services under the Medicare and Medicaid programs.
- Member, The Federal Bar Association, Qui Tam section
- Member, Taxpayers Against Fraud; Public Education Committee (2021 to present)
- Member, National Employment Lawyers Association (2018 to present)
- Member of Board, NELA Eastern District Pennsylvania section (2023)
- NELA New Jersey section (2015 to present)
- Registered nurse in Intensive Care and Cardiac Surgical Intensive Care Units throughout the United States
- Member, Christ Our Light Justice and Outreach Committee, Cherry Hill, NJ
- Former Chair, Project Graduation, Cherry Hill High School West, Cherry Hill, NJ