At Cohen Milstein we are committed to incomparable strategic judgment, legal skills and a tireless determination to win.
There are no open positions at this time. Please check back for future open opportunities with Cohen Milstein.
Cohen Milstein offers a comprehensive benefits package to all eligible attorneys and staff (please follow the link for details). The firm is dedicated to a supportive and collegial work environment and offers employees services and benefits, including:
- Health Insurance - available to the employee, dependents and domestic partners
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Vacation Leave
- Maternity Leave
- Parental Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Health and Childcare Flexible Spending Accounts
- Flexible work schedule (available to attorneys)
- Payment of dues for membership in the District of Columbia Bar and two other State Bar or Bar Associations.
- Tuition reimbursement for outside CLE courses
- Firm-issued PDA and payment of monthly data service fee
- Business casual dress code
- Pre-tax mass transit and parking programs (we are conveniently located next to Metro Center)
- Recreational activities including a softball team
Our DC office is located in the historic former Greyhound Bus Terminal building and has retained its Art Deco design yet blends vintage with new features and amenities. The building includes an on-site fitness facility, roof top terrace and parking garage.
Interested applicants should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cohen Milstein is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on any basis, including race, gender, religion, national origin, veteran's status or sexual identity or orientation. We welcome diverse applicants and strive to achieve diversity in our workplace.